Friday, May 26, 2023

Fwd: Marriage proposal for my younger sister.


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mst. Faujiya Afrose <mafrose06@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 17, 2022, 4:23 PM
Subject: Marriage proposal for my younger sister.
To: abuhasan01924@gmail.com <abuhasan01924@gmail.com>



Assalamualaikum.

I hope you are doing well. I am Faujiya, currently living in the UK with my husband. I saw your Biodata in BCCB matrimonial group. So I am contacting you about marriage proposal for my younger sister. She completed her BSc in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology on 2019 and MSc recently from MBSTU. She has good academic results and has interest on higher studies. 

Please see the attached CV. Though her height is not matching with your criteria,  still if you are interested then please let me know for further discussion and also send me your details BioData.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.


Regards, 
Faujiya 


No comments:

Post a Comment

This month’s best new action

Don't miss the best new action from the past month, hand-picked by our editors!   Each month, Readworthy highlights the best, most accl...